photo banner7.png

Monday, February 24, 2014

Top 10 Workout Songs - What's On Your Playlist?



I can't work out without music. It just won't happen.

Unless I'm attempting yoga. Except then, let's be real, I'm pretty much just sleeping. #YesThatsMeSnoringDuringChildsPose.

I could be driving to the gym, all dressed and raring to go, and realize I forgot my earbuds. A not-so-rare oh (BEEP) moment. That means the treadmill isn't going to get any love from me that day. If I brought my suit then I'll hit the pool but otherwise, I am not kidding you, I will turn around and go home.



For tunes, I use Spotify to satisfy my rotation of mood music. My current workout playlist has about 8 hours on it but this following list contains my top 10 tracks, the ones that motivate me no matter what.

#10 - Can't Hold Us by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

# 9 - Second Chance by Peter Bjorn and John

#8 - Calabria 2008 by Enur

#7 -  Dog Days Are Over by Florence + The Machine

#6 - Feel So Close by Calvin Harris

#5 - Work B*tch by Britney Spears

#4 - Tonight is the Night by Outasight

#3 - 1901 by Phoenix

#2 -  I Feel it All by Feist

#1 - Anna Sun by Walk the Moon

So what did I miss? What songs do you run/jog/walk/cycle work out to?

0 comments:

Post a Comment